WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR HEALTH EQUITY AND NATURAL MEDICINE!
- Contact organizations: Churches, Fraternal organizations, Poor People’s Campaign, Universities, about WUHE
- Contact people you know along route in SC, NC towns: Fayetteville, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Greensboro, Kernersville, Winston-Salem, Charlotte, and Asheville, and other towns (see attached route), and Knoxville, TN
- Contact: FB groups involved in walking, running, health equity, Blacks/Hispanics for Health, etc.
- Contact: Health Equity and Social Justice organizations on/near route and around the country
- Contact: Health Professionals along the route and all 50 states to support
- Contact: Nutritional supplement and lab companies involved with Naturopathic/Functional Medicine
- Contact: Public Officials, Governors, Mayors, City Council, State and national legislators
- Contact: Superintendent of Schools along the way who may want to host event/guest speaker in classroom
- Event Coordinator: Organize events in town and cities, along the route, or just your town, on the day WUHE passes through
- Graphics: Synthetic, reflective t-shirts, postcards, publicity materials; Social media; print campaigns
- Handouts: Make healthy lifestyle educational handouts for WUHE website and for mass distribution
- Logistical help on the route, walkers, scheduling, safety
- Media: Contact local, regional national, and make press releases
- Official Proclamations from mayors, governors, city councils for the day WUHE passes through
- Social Media help: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Walk part of the Myrtle Beach to Knoxville, TN route and ask others to join us
- Website design and maintenance
- Writers and editors.
- Your ideas
All journeys begin with a single step. Tiny changes can build up to influential movements. You can learn more by following and “liking” us on Facebook or contact for more information: DrGodby@SacND.com.