WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR HEALTH EQUITY AND NATURAL MEDICINE!
- Contact organizations: Churches, Fraternal organizations, like Rotary and and Lyon’s, Poor People’s Campaign, Universities
- Contact people you know along route in Tennessee (Knoxville); Kentucky (Lexington, Frankfort, Louisville); Indiana (Columbus, Franklin, Indianapolis, West Lafayette, Valparaiso); Illinois (Chicago); Wisconsin (Kenosha, Racine, Milwaukee). See attached route/itinerary.
- Contact: FB groups involved in walking, running, health equity, Blacks/Hispanics for Health, etc.
- Contact: Health Equity and Social Justice organizations on/near route and around the country
- Contact: Health Professionals along the route and all 50 states to support
- Contact: Nutritional supplement and lab companies involved with Naturopathic/Functional Medicine
- Contact: Public Officials, Governors, Mayors, City Council, State and national legislators
- Contact: Superintendent of Schools along the way who may want to host event/guest speaker in classroom
- Event Coordinator: Organize events in town and cities, along the route, or just your town, on the day WUHE passes through
- Graphics: Synthetic, reflective t-shirts, postcards, publicity materials; Social media; print campaigns
- Handouts: Make healthy lifestyle educational handouts for WUHE website and for mass distribution
- Logistical help on the route, walkers, scheduling, safety
- Media: Contact local, regional national, and make press releases
- Official Proclamations from mayors, governors, city councils for the day WUHE passes through
- Social Media help: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Walk through towns on Knoxville-Milwaukee route and ask others to join.
- Writers and editors.
- Your ideas
All journeys begin with a single step. Tiny changes can build up to influential movements. You can learn more by following and “liking” us on Facebook or contact for more information: DrGodby@SacND.com.